Job Summary Description:
- A Sales Associate performs duties such as study property listings, attend to clients, find and pursue prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss condition of sale/rent, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs.
- For Female applicants only
- Degree Qualification
- UAE experience as Sales Associate in the Real Estate Development Industry is a top priority
- Excellent Sales Communication
- Pleasing Personality
- Must be flexible in working hours
Salary: AED 7,500 /- Plus Commission + Benefits (Visa, health insurance provided)